Virtual Cooking Class: Knife Skills
Time & Location
About the Event
Got a knife? Got a cutting board? Then you have everything you need for this knife skills class. I'm keeping the menu incredabliy simple just for beginners like you.
What's on the menu, you ask?
- Summer Veggie Salad w/ Green Godess Dressing
- Italian Vegetable Soup
- A damn good time
This class is allergen friendly (vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, nut free) BUT I will give you options to add dairy and meat into your own personal recipes (those suggestions will be sent out in the grocery/prep list document that you will get before the class).
The breakdown of the class works like this:
1. I will send you the grocery list and prep list for your class on Friday May 29th.
2. You will shop and purchase said ingredients on your own via favorite grocery app OR masked up at your favorite grocery store (stay like 20 feet away from other people bc, you know, germs).
3. I will include a tool list you'll need (nothing fancy folks, I'm keeping it common kitchen items I know most people have and will suggest fancy equipment as a option).
4. The day of class you will join me for a live (and virtural) cook-a-long with everyone who has signed-up.
- Single Ticket$40$400$0