Sourdough Basics Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Always wanted to learn to make your own bread? After you complete the sourdough workshop you'll be cranking out fresh loaves like a true baker.
You will learn :
-how to create and maintain a yeast starter
-temperature controls and best practices
-no knead methods of making dough
-how to shape loaves,
-common mistakes and fixes.
You will take home:
- 1 proofing basket
- 1 loaf to take home and bake
- 1 jar with sourdough starter
- 1 recipe pack
- East Austin Culinary Studio's Sourdough Trouble Shooting Guide
You will eat/drink:
- Sourdough bread topped with fresh ricotta, poached egg, and fresh and seasonal vegetables
- Seasonal Bread Pudding
- Coffee/tea/sparkling water
This class is hands-on and limited to 12 participants.
Class is 4-hours in length, but you will be standing, sitting, and actively working though the whole class so it flies by quick!
- Sourdough Class$150$1500$0
- Assistant Ticket$75$750$0